PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, the type of browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
INFORMATION COLLECTED USING TECHNOLOGY:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your email, name and telephone number collected from the website or via other methods to provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this information to communicate with you, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We collect your personal data to provide you with the required services or information. The following are examples of how we may use the personal data we collect:
- Provide you with services and products that you request from us;- Communicate regularly with you to inform you about service updates, content, special offers and advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- contact you if this is required to perform our services;
- to inform you about changes in our services and our website;
- Send you an invoice for our services and products;
- Resolve consumer and/or product and services issues;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- improve your customer experience on our websites;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our networks and services;
- Deliver customized content or advertising such as personalized offers for products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Store your preferences for future interactions and communications from us;
- Create external marketing & analytics reports;
- Prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud and potential threats to our network;
- Analyse the characteristics of our customers at an aggregated level and customer utilization of our products and services in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing products and services, to design new products and services and for business development.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (e.g. by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and service providers, and as required by law, to enforce our rights, or in connection with a business transfer.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When offering services via our website we or a third party can place cookies. A cookie is a small data file that your browser places on your computer or mobile device. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. The third party cookies of third parties are installed by third-party websites, such as advertisers. They gather data about your browsing habits, and allow them to track you across multiple websites.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Functional cookies are essential in order to enable you to use and move around our website and to ensure that our website functions properly.
- Analytical cookies are used to collect information on visitor behaviour (e.g. the pages you view most often) to optimise the usability of the website.
- Advertising cookies are used to follow browsing behavior. These cookies build individual user profiles according to your interests. Based on these interests, the content of the website and ads on our website will be adapted for different visitor groups.
See Full list of cookies
You give your consent for cookies to be placed and read out on our website by clicking “agree” on the cookie notice or by continuing to use the website.
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s). The links below will take you directly to your browser’s manual.
You may also visit www.youronlinechoices.eu for details on how to remove cookies of specific parties and for further information on cookies generally.
However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects of the Platform. If you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all of the features of the Platform.
You can prevent Google’s processing of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of our Website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link And install. For more information about Google Analytics and privacy, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are a European resident, pleasenote that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you contact us via webform or email, through the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: