Ampner Oy is a Finnish industrial services company offering products and services for connecting energy sources to the grid as well as industrial testing systems. The company is backed by decades of experience, the latest technologies, and a high professionalism.
Our Power Engineering team has an open position for Trainee. Team consists of ten experts and our customers are for example power plant owners, EPCs, project developers and system operators.
We are looking for a trainee for a temporary position whose primary duties are:
- Grid connection studies for different types of power plants
- On-site measurements of different types of power plants
- Providing high quality measurement reports
- General design of power plants’ electrical systems (MV network, substation, earthing networks)
We value for the applicant to have:
- 3 to 4 years of studies completed in Power Engineering
- Ability to provide our customers with quality and agile service as a part of the team
We value the applicant’s experience in some of these areas:
- Power system modelling software (PowerFactory, PSCAD, PSS/E)
- Measurements or other on-site work in medium and high voltage systems
- Technical requirements for power plant grid connection
- Electrical design software (CADS)
- Technical solutions for substations and electricity distribution
Position is temporary and duration can be agreed upon. Location for the position is Vaasa.
For more information on this position, please contact Jesse Asikainen: +358 40 631 4047, or by email: jesse.asikainen (at) ampner.com. The applications can be sent either to Jesse Asikainen or Mika Jantunen: mika.jantunen (at) ampner.com
Please apply to this position latest on March 14th, 2021.